Technology and Computer Literacy Program
The "Computer Literacy" program aims to teach children about the technology we are surrounded by in every aspect of life and to be aware of what kind of technological tools they are using. The program also aims to teach computer literacy skills to children.
The program targets, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th , 6th, 7th, and 8th, grade children.
The program focuses on computer programs and uses computers as a tool to explain information and communication technologies used in daily life. The teaching methods consist of games, simulations, drama, group work where children are part of the process and are actively involved in class.
The volunteers who would like to teach the "Technology and Computer Literacy" program are preferred to,
- Be a graduate or university student in Computer and Education Technology Teaching
- Be a graduate or university student Education, Computer Engineering or other Engineering Departments
- Be interested in technology, like to research, computer literate and know office programs and internet applications
- Participated in the "Bilenler Bilmeyenere Bilgisayar Öğretiyor" IT training
- Have thought Computer Literacy activity for at least 1 term.