Our educational activities involve programs aimed at developing life skills in children by using child centered educational methods.
The aim of our educational activities is to provide an opportunity for every child, who have very different sets of skills, to get to know himself/herself better and became aware of his/her abilities by the help of a well-rounded education support given in active learning environments.
Our educational activities are prepared in line with the developmental level of 7-16 year olds and implemented in semester periods.
Our educational activities,
- Are interesting and enjoyable for children
- Let children to be actively involved in
- Are enriched by various games and materials
- Are Supported by instructions for volunteers
- Allow children to create projects/products that they have worked on through the semester
- Involve measurement and evaluation processes.
The targets of our educational activities, which are applied in school time or after school are
- To be able to obtain a well-rounded educational support
- To benefit from modern educational opportunities
- To become aware of their abilities
- To develop life skills such as problem solving, communication and creativity
- To learn by doing, experiencing and enjoying
- To improve their quality of life.